SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
• Orders received will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of the order.
The majority of our orders are delivered within 2-5 business days.
• Free shipping on order of $50 or more before sales taxes. Extra fees may occures for Newfoudnalnd, PEI, Northern addresses and remote location.
Return Merchandise Policies:
• All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and copy of the transaction receipt as prove of purchase.
• Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a RMA number. RMA numbers must be obtained within 7 days from the date of delivery.
• May be returned for exchange after obtaining a RMA number.
• If you received incorrect or damaged merchandise, we will provide you with a label for return shipping.
• Defects do not include warranty offered by the manufacturer and have to be approved and authorized by the manufacturer prior to warranty repair and/or replacement.
• Freight / shipping charges incurred due to defective merchandise are the responsibility of Army Globe.
Non-Defective Merchandise (including warranty offer by the manufacturer)
• May be returned for exchange within 7 days of the delivery date after obtaining an RMA number.
• Must be returned in new and resalable condition in the original packaging. Items damaged or showing signs of use are not returnable. Items missing will be subject to additional charges.
• Freight / shipping charges incurred due to returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer.
• We can help you in the warranty process if you need assistance. Army Globe will not give any warranty other than the warranty from the manufacturer and the customer is responsible of freight / shipping cost.
• email us at email@example.com and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will need the following information:
• Reason for return. If defective, describe specifically what is the defect
and the reson for the return.
• Merchandise should be packaged in such a way as to protect the product
and its packaging.
• Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.